- To plan utilization of resources, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve efficiency of operations
- To analyze work force utilization, optimize layout, and operational data, such as production costs, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- To collect information from all appropriate sources and organize the information to make planning recommendations to managers
- Interface with Micron worldwide and sub-contractors for product forecast and production loading.
- Develop production plans with clear understanding of capacity capability in respective manufacturing areas in order.
- To meet weekly and monthly production output.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing and other Micron teams to attain production plan and resources in meeting world-wide sales requirements.
- Be the key business contact in interfacing and integrating with our Worldwide Planning, Sales & Marketing group in meeting the needs of our Worldwide Marketing Customers.
- Support planning systems and manufacturing tools such as SAP, ARPS and GPS to facilitate production planning.
- To justify plans, showing why any recommendation would be the best allocation of resources, and personal observation of work processes and inventories to determine the status of orders and jobs that are in progress
- To review work orders and staffing plans while making calculations to help determine what resources are needed and how to allot them
- Conduct time and motion studies which will serve as a reference in generating capacity analysis and production planning reference
- Apply Lean Manufacturing concept in production
- Drive for productivity improvements at every project he/she handles
- Proactively handle and support the Operation IE metrics such as standards, layouts, capacity, and line balancing and flexibility
- Enter Information into Applications, Programs and Reports
- Analyze and monitor/update on the validated data and provide proposal and options which would be beneficial to the company’s growth and will support the company’s goals and objectives
- Evaluate Site Balancing Options, Issues, and Consequences
- Use Technical Knowledge of Production Processes, Equipment, and Products in Analysis
- Use the Appropriate Applications, Databases, and Presentations
- Present Information to a Varied and Diverse Audience
- Evaluate Strategic Planning, Analyze and Evaluate Production Processes
- Prepare Recommendations to Improve Utilization Based Off of Investigation and Analysis of Capital Equipment Usage
- Validate & challenge capacity model. Be able to articulate the capacity impact from MOR changes
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing or semiconductor setup
- Fresh Engineering IE graduates are welcome. Should belong to top school and top student in the class.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Background in statistical data analysis tools
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to effect changes within the team
- Excellent MS Excel skills and Good English communication skills
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment on the basis of merit and free of discrimination without regard to a person’s race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or other legally-protected status. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. This description is not intended to be interpreted as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities or requirements for this position. Company reserves the right to adjust, update or modify the contents based off the business needs accordingly.